Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course trains the skills needed to configure and maintain a P8 5.2 Content Manager system.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Build an IBM FileNet Content Manager solution
- Use an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
- Maintain an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2 - System Architecture and Startup
- Module 3 - Build the Object Store
- Module 4 - Extend Content Engine Functionality
- Module 5 - Configure IBM Content Navigator
- Module 6 - Securing Content
- Module 7 - Optimize search performance
- Module 8 - Deploy assets using FileNet Deployment Manager
- Module 9 - Manage Sweep Jobs
- Module 10 - System Maintenance
- Appendix (Student Exercises book)
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Anyone who administers an IBM FileNet Content Manager system or who builds a business solution hosted on the IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.