Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course trains the skills needed to configure and maintain a P8 5.2 Content Manager system.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Build an IBM FileNet Content Manager solution
- Use an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
- Maintain an IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
- System Architecture and Startup
- Build the Object Store
- Extend Content Engine Functionality
- Configure IBM Content Navigator
- Securing Content
- Optimize search performance
- Deploy assets using FileNet Deployment Manager
- Manage Sweep Jobs
- System Maintenance
- Appendix (Student Exercises book)
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Anyone who administers an IBM FileNet Content Manager system or who builds a business solution hosted on the IBM FileNet Content Manager system.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.