Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course provides training to new administrators on the fundamental tasks of installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, and administering servers and content in the environment. In the course, participants will install and configure the IBM Cognos BI software, implement security, and manage the server components. Students will also monitor and schedule tasks, create data sources, and manage and deploy content in IBM Cognos Connection and IBM Cognos Administration.
- Module 1 - Introduction to IBM Cognos BI Administration
- Module 2 - Identify IBM Cognos BI Architecture
- Module 3 - Secure the IBM Cognos BI Environment
- Module 4 - Administer the IBM Cognos BI Server Environment
- Module 5 - Manage Run Activities
- Module 6 - Manage Content in IBM Cognos Administration
- Module 7 - Additional Configuration and Customization
- Module 8 - Overview of IBM Cognos BI (Optional)
- Module 9 - IBM Cognos BI for Consumers (Optional)
- Module 10 - Drill Through Definitions (Optional)
- Module 11 - End-to-end Workshop (Optional)
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
- Knowledge of Web application server architectures
- Security systems administration
- Experience using basic Windows functionality
- Experience using a Web browser
- Knowledge of your business requirements
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend