Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course is for the workflow designer whose job includes responsibility for planning, designing, and implementing a business process solution using IBM FileNet Case Foundation. The workflow designer works with IBM FileNet Case Foundation Process Designer and other Case Foundation tools to prepare process definitions that can be implemented in a production IBM FileNet Case Foundation environment. During the solution design and development phases, the workflow designer works with business users to gather requirements, define workflow technical details and configuration settings, and create running process diagrams. During the solution deployment phase the workflow designer communicates the technical specifications of the Case Foundation solution to the application developer and solution builder.
You work with a fully functioning, IBM FileNet Case Foundation system to practice the skills required for planning, designing, and creating solutions to business process problems.
Build the knowledge and skills necessary to plan, design, and create solutions to business problems using IBM FileNet Case Foundation.
- Process Designer Diagram and Design modes
- Workflow infrastructure
- Workflow data
- Flow control in workflow
- Time control in workflow
- Control of multiple workflows
- Process design and implementation
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Anyone who is responsible for planning, designing, and creating solutions to business problems using IBM FileNet Case Foundation and the IBM FileNet P8 infrastructure.
F141G– IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT or equivalent experience.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.