Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course provides information about Process Java API methods for developing custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code using Process Java API and work with a fully functioning IBM Case Foundation system.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine.
- Module 1 - IBM FileNet Case Foundation Introduction
- Module 2 - Process Engine Java API Overview
- Module 3 - Log On to the Process Engine
- Module 4 - Create Work
- Module 5 - Find Work
- Module 6 - Process Work
- Module 7 - Retrieve Work Status
- Module 8 - Work with Component Integrator
- Module 9 - Use Roles and Workbaskets
- Module 10 - Configure Email Notification (optional)
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Programmers responsible for the design and development of custom Case Foundation applications, and anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Process Java API.
- Basic programming experience in Java-based technologies
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141)
- IBM Case Foundation 5.0: Administration (F144) – recommended
- IBM Case Foundation 5.0: Process Design (F145) - recommended
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend