Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course provides information about Process Java API methods for developing custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code using Process Java API and work with a fully functioning IBM Case Foundation system.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine.
- IBM FileNet Case Foundation Introduction
- Process Engine Java API Overview
- Log On to the Process Engine
- Create Work
- Find Work
- Process Work
- Retrieve Work Status
- Work with Component Integrator
- Use Roles and Workbaskets
- Configure Email Notification (optional)
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Programmers responsible for the design and development of custom Case Foundation applications, and anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Process Java API.
- Basic programming experience in Java-based technologies
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141)
- IBM Case Foundation 5.0: Administration (F144) – recommended
- IBM Case Foundation 5.0: Process Design (F145) - recommended
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.