Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for day-to-day operations of a production IBM FileNet P8 Case Foundation solution and for those responsible for building and deploying a production IBM FileNet Case Foundation solution.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 Case Foundation system to practice the skills required to implement and administer Case Foundation solutions on an IBM FileNet Case Foundation system.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to implement and administer an IBM FileNet P8 Case Foundation solution.
- IBM FileNet Case Foundation features and fundamental workflow elements
- How to build a process region
- How to customize process structures
- How to integrate process components
- How to configure a region to consume and to provide a web service
- How to manage work in progress
- How to maintain the workflow system
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Anyone who needs to administer an IBM FileNet P8 Case Foundation solution or build a business process solution with an IBM FileNet BPM system.
- IBM FileNet P8 Prerequisite Skills or equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.