Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
In this course, you learn the advanced skills that are needed to monitor and tune the runtime of IBM Business Process Manager V8.5 for improved performance.
- Explain the architecture and components for a typical IBM Business Process Manager deployment
- Explain basic performance concepts and methodologies
- Apply the Business Process Manager performance checklist and configure the server for better performance
- Identify key development best practices for IBM Process Designer and IBM Integration Designer
- Implement best practices for general WebSphere runtime performance
- Tune the target modules for various bindings
- Purge data that is no longer needed from the Business Process Manager environment
- Create efficient Coaches and Coach Views
- Name the key best practices for the business flow manager (BFM)
- Identify key WebSphere monitoring facilities
- Evaluate various bottleneck patterns and determine a possible solution that is based on your observations
- Collect verbose GC trace logs from the runtime and analyze them to diagnose potential Java memory management issues
- Monitor application server performance by using WebSphere and the IBM Support Assistant
- Monitor and tune the JVM for optimum throughput and response time
- Monitor and tune connection pools for optimum performance
- Use the IBM Health Center tool to profile and tune Java EE applications
- Troubleshoot Business Process Manager performance problems
- Module 1 - Overview of IBM Business Process Manager
- Module 2 - Performance concepts and methodologies
- Module 3 - Implementing for performance
- Module 4 - WebSphere monitoring and tuning concepts
- Module 5 - IBM Business Process Manager performance concepts
- Module 6 - Purging data in IBM Business Process Manager
- Module 7 - Performance considerations for Coaches
- Module 8 - Threading
- Module 9 - Business Process Choreography best practices
- Module 10 - Performance tools
- Module 11 - Performance problem determination
- Module 12 - Database tuning
- Module 13 - Java memory issues
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
This advanced course is designed for anyone who implements, deploys, or manages applications that run in IBM Business Process Manager V8.5. It is particularly useful for system administrators, deployment engineers, process administrators, support engineers, and integration developers.
- IBM Business Process Manager administration skills, which you can learn by successfully completing Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 (WB867G) or Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5 (ZB867G)
- Basic WebSphere performance tuning skills, which you can learn by successfully completing Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 - II (WB815G) or Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard V8.5.5 - II (ZB815G), or through practical experience with tuning a WebSphere Application Server environment
- Basic operating skills for the Linux operating system
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.