Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course teaches you how to use the tools in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.7 to build and deploy process integration solutions.
IBM Process Server supports a service-oriented architecture (SOA) by providing a platform for using diverse technologies to integrate business applications. In this course, you learn how IBM Process Server enables business integration applications to define business logic and processes based on Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WS-BPEL), and business rules. In the intensive hands-on lab exercises, you design, develop, and test a comprehensive business integration solution. You use the IBM Integration Designer tool to create business integration solutions by using the Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model, the Service Data Objects (SDO) data model, and the mediation flow programming model.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and business value of a service-oriented architecture
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.7: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, IBM Process Portal, and Business Space
- Identify and describe the features that are available in IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, and the Service Component Architecture
- Describe the structure of modules and libraries
- Create business objects, shared interfaces, and business calendars
- Model a complex business process diagram in IBM Process Designer
- Create a complex business process that includes basic and structured WS-BPEL activities in IBM Integration Designer
- Use SCA bindings to communicate with web services
- Use WebSphere Java EE Connector Architecture (JCA) adapters in applications
- Implement data maps to transform business data
- Implement mediation modules to route and transform messages
- Implement business rules and use the Business Rules Manager web client to interact with business rules at run time
- Create a business space by using widgets and templates that are available for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5.7
- Create and run component test projects in IBM Integration Designer
- Bring the UTE Process Server online and connect with the Process Center
- Explore the IBM Process Center repository
- Create and implement an Advanced Integration service (AIS) in IBM Process Designer and IBM Integration Designer
- Module 1 - Introduction to IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.7
- Module 2 - Course business scenario
- Module 3 - Version control and testing of SCA applications
- Module 4 - SCA bindings, the SCA runtime, and SCA quality of service qualifiers
- Module 5 - Fault handlers
- Module 6 - WS-BPEL compensation and event handlers
- Module 7 - Business state machines
- Module 8 - Transactional behavior of SCA applications
- Module 9 - Business process flexibility
- Module 10 - Relationships
- Module 11 - Mediation primitives
- Module 12 - Mediation flow control
- Module 13 - Security
- Module 14 - Governance of process applications
- Module 15 - Integrating with IBM Business Process Manager
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
This course is designed for system administrators, integration specialists, application developers, business process developers, support engineers, and technical sales and marketing professionals.
- Basic Java and Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) skills
- Basic Extensible Markup Language (XML) skills
- Successful completion of course Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager Standard/Adv V8.5.6 - I (WB819G) is highly recommended, but not required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.