Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
Data Management and Manipulation Using IBM SPSS Statistics is a course on the use of a wide range of transformation techniques, ways to automate data preparation work, manipulate data files and analytical results. Students will gain an understanding of the various options for controlling the IBM SPSS Statistics operating environment and how to perform data transformations efficiently. This course uses the IBM SPSS Statistics Base features.
- Helpful data management features
- Use functions to cleanse and enrich data
- Additional transformations for data preparation
- Set the unit of analysis
- Merge data files
- Analyze multiple response questions
- Customize tables and charts
- Introduction to the Output Management System
- Automate analyses
- Control the IBM SPSS Statistics environment
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
- Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to explore additional data management and manipulation features of IBM SPSS Statistics and generally increase their efficiency with IBM SPSS Statistics.
- Anyone who has learned the basic operations of IBM SPSS Statistics on their own.
- General computer literacy
- Completion of the Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics course or experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (Version 18 or later) including familiarity with defining data, basic uses of Recode and Compute transformations, the Frequencies, Descriptives, and Crosstabs procedures, and creating and editing tables and charts. No statistical background is necessary.
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.