Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Social Media Course?
This 1 day training targets participants that needs to understand the fundamental shift in how your organization is perceived, where it is positioned and more importantly in how your potential members of the public communicate on the Internet. Participants of this course will learn the impact of Social Media culture and social networking platforms on community engagement communication, practices and processes. Participants will also learn how to utilize social tools and employ strategies to increase organization’s visibility, sustaining reputation and empower members and volunteers to be your virtual delegates on the internet.
In summary, this 1 day training, participants will learn:
- Use of Social Media in Corporate and Public Sector Agencies
- Social Media Success Stories in Singapore
- Measuring Effectiveness of Social Media Tools And Platforms
- Leverage and Management of Digital Communication Social Media to Engage Essential Communication Issues
- Essential Communication Issues
This course will be conducted using various instructional method mainly: Instructor led, Hands-On Online Simulations, Case Studies, Group Discussions
At the end of this 1 day training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the opportunities and risks of integrating new media channels into your corporate communication activities
- Identify ways to leverage on new media to the greatest advantage and understand the different ways to measure the effectiveness of new media communication
- Develop strategies and implement activities for engaging social media audiences
- Advice key stakeholders on the best course of action for issues and perception management
Module 1: Use of Social Media in Corporate and Public Sector Agencies
- Corporate vsGovernment's Perception of Social Media
- Regulation Related to Social Media
- Social Media Initiatives by the Government and Public Sector
Module 2: Social Media Success Stories in Singapore
- Singapore Government Agencies Case Study : MOH
- Singapore Youth Case Study: Stomp
- Singapore Social Case Study: Cook and Share A Pot of Curry!
- Singapore Political Case Study: Presidential Election 2011
Module 3: Measuring Effectiveness of Social Media Tools And Platforms
- Measuring Success and Return on Investment
- Direct ROI
- Correlated ROI
- Relative ROI
- Proxy ROI
- Social Media Web Analytic Tools
- Facebook Insight
- Google Analytics
- Twitter Web Analytics
- Twitter Counter
- Send Social Media
- YouTube Analytics
Module 4: Leverage and Management of Digital Communication Social Media to Engage Stakeholders
- Planning Process
- Defining Goals and Target Audience
- Analyzing Stakeholders and Responses
- Four Key Points in Changing Stakeholders Expectations
Module 5: Essential Communication Issues
- Social Media Crisis Communication
- Leadership in Crisis Communication
- Tactical Elements of Crisis Communication
- Social Media Etiquette
An understanding of Windows and Internet Explorer
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.