Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This SEO Course?
SEO 101 is a part of series of courses that leads to TDSC (Think Digital SEO Certification Program).
Develop your core skills to be an effective SEO practitioner and build for a successful future online.
- Our SEO 101 course covers all the core areas from Search Engine Basics to Competitor Research and Link Analysis.
- Taught through text, visual aids, videos and interactive lessons.
- SEO 101 has 8 modules taught in 2-Days
This is a 2 day SEO program and it will be hands-on and personalized to you and your classmates. Through demonstrations of common situations, and practical approaches to your own digital marketing challenges, we work right alongside you to ensure your full comprehension of the workshop materials
Students who attend the 2-Day SEO training will learn search engine marketing strategies from the basics all the way through the implementation and troubleshooting skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to analyse websites in some technical detail and to assess their effectiveness for crawling search engines to find, read, crawl, index and rank them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan a structured SEO campaign
- Understand the key components of a successful SEO strategy
- Increase the number of visitors who are actively searching for your product or service
- Make your site more accessible to all users through the implementation of sensible optimization procedures
Day 1 of Fundamental SEO 101 Training
- Module 1: Introduction to SEO
- Module 2: SEO Planning and Strategy
- Module 3: Keyword Research
- Module 4: On-Page Optimization
- Optimization process review
- Answer questions, and student progress evaluation.
Day 2 of Fundamental SEO 101 Training
- Module 5: Link Building Strategies, Techniques and Tools
- Module 6: Design and Site Architecture
- Module 7: Negative Ranking Factors
- Module 8: Basics of Tracking and Analytics
- Review 1: “Live” website review
Who Should Attend This SEO Course?
This is a great introductory course for professionals with little or no SEO knowledge, and is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to learn the basics of SEO, understand how to use SEO as a competitive tool, and manage SEO campaigns internally or with an external vendor
The course aimed at online marketers, web executives, webmasters, agency account managers and campaign managers who want to understand what SEO is and how to plan and implement an SEO campaign for their own website using internal resources or by engaging an agency.
For SEO training, it is preferable for all attendees to have on-line administration access to an active (recording some data) Google Analytics account.
No knowledge of search marketing is assumed or required but candidates should have an appreciation of search marketing being a key component of an effective digital marketing strategy.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.