Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Digital Marketing Course?
This module sets out essential concepts and skills relating to the fundamentals of digital marketing, including creating a web presence, optimising content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand key concepts of digital marketing, including advantages, limitations and planning.
- Understand various web presence options and how to select appropriate keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Recognise different social media platforms, and set up and use common platforms.
- Understand how effective social media management assists in promotion and lead generation.
- Use a social media management service to schedule posts and set up notifications.
- Understand various options for online marketing and advertising, including search engine, e-mail and mobile marketing.
- Understand and use analytics services to monitor and improve campaigns.
Module 1. Digital Marketing Concepts
- Key Concepts
Module 2. Web Presence
- Web Presence Options
- Website Considerations
- Search Engine Optimisation
Module 3. Social Media Setup
- Socia Media Platforms
- Socia Media Accounts
Module 4. Social Media Management
- Socia Media Management Services
- Marketing and Promotion Activities
- Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales
Module 5. Online Marketing and Advertising
- Online Advertising
- E-Mail Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
Module 6. Analytics
- Getting Started
- Web Analytics
- Social Media Insights
- E-Mail Marketing and Online Advertising Analytics
An understanding of Windows will be an added advantage
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend