Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Google Analytics Course?
Google Analytics 301 is a part of series of courses that leads to GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualified). This course is an in-depth, hands-on training day covering advanced implementation and technical configuration concepts, coding customizations and an exploration of the advanced tracking options Google Analytics has to offer including Google tag manager, mobile app tracking, universal analytics and the new measurement protocol. After attending, students will be able to implement and configure Google Analytics in any environment.
Google Analytics 301 is a one-day course aimed at those with responsibility for managing the deployment and/or the administration of a Google Analytics implementation or for those whose role requires them to have a deep understanding of Google Analytics advanced tracking capabilities and common implementation practices in simple through to complex environments using the very latest technologies Google has to offer.
Google Analytics 301 is all about learning how Google Analytics actually works, and how to customize the way it works.
You will learn:
- The high level architecture of Google Analytics as an analytics product
- How to install and modify the Google Analytics tracking code for various scenarios
- How to extend the capabilities of Google Analytics with features like custom variables, event tracking, e-commerce, and more
- How to create data filters and profiles for custom purposes
- Advanced goal and e-commerce setup
- How to set up and launch A/B tests using Google's new Content Experiments feature
How Google Analytics Works
- Differences from log-based tools
- Security, privacy, and reliability
Google Analytics Tracking Code
- How the code works
- Customization methods
- Alternate tracking code (async, mobile)
- Accounts and profiles
- User management
Cleaning Up Your Data
- Introduction to regular expressions
- Removing internal traffic
- Cleaning up URLs
- Site Search setup
- Creating goals and funnels
- Ecommerce tracking
- Campaign tagging
- AdWords integration
- AdSense integration
- Event Tracking coding
- Tracking Flash
- Custom Variables
Managing Cookies and Tracking
- Multiple domains and subdomains
- Google Website Optimizer integrations
- Export, email, and custom reports
- Data export API
Who Should Attend This Google Analytics Course?
This course is intended for intermediate to advanced users of Google Analytics, as well as those responsible for installing, implementing and configuring Google Analytics within an organization.
For Google Analytics training, attendees will require on-line administration access to an active (recording some data) Google Analytics account and, if you are using Google AdWords, administrative access to a Google AdWords account for the duration of the training. If you do not have access to an active Google Analytics account, we can provide you with user access to a test account for the duration of the course. However, this is not as good as working with your own data!
A prerequisite of attending the 201 course is having completed the 101 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. A prerequisite of attending the 301 course is having completed the 201 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. Please examine the detailed syllabus of the day you intend to miss to make sure you are fully familiar with all concepts. A prerequisite of attending the 301 course is having completed the 101 and 201 courses or possessing equivalent knowledge.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.