Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Google Analytics Course?
Google Analytics 201 is a part of series of courses that leads to GAIQ (Google Analytics Individual Qualified). This course is an in-depth, hands-on training day building on the knowledge acquired in Google Analytics 101 and covering advanced tracking concepts, best practices for data cleansing, installation, in-depth analysis techniques and custom reporting.
Google Analytics 201 is a one-day course aimed at both in-experienced and experienced Google Analytics users with responsibilities in the areas of marketing, content, analysis, sales and web development who need to understand Google Analytics reports in greater detail, interact with Google Analytics and improve the way they go on to use the information presented.
In Google Analytics 201, we assume you already know the fundamentals of Google Analytics, such as how to navigate your account and use the basic features of the reports. As such, we dive directly into more sophisticated tools like advanced campaign tracking, Advanced Segments, and Custom Reports. We don't stop there – you'll also learn how to use game-changing features like Multi-Channel Funnels and Flow Visualizations. This course isn't just about learning how to use features, though. We'll also show you concrete, real-world analysis techniques that you can take back to work and start applying right away.
You will learn:
- How to use even the most powerful features of Google Analytics
- How to measure every marketing effort your organization is making – whether online or offline.
- Analysis techniques you can use to immediately start improving the performance of your SEO program, your SEM campaigns, and any other marketing campaigns you’re measuring.
- How to measure the impact of social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- What does a great analyst need to know?
Best Practices: Clean Data
- Profiles and filters
- Filtering internal traffic
- Cookies and cookie deletion
- Multiple domains and subdomains
- Automatic Intelligence Alerts
- Using advanced segments
- Creating custom advanced segments
Best Practices: Advertising and Marketing
- Search engine optimization
- AdWords advertising
- Campaign attribution
- Campaign tagging
Best Practices: Engagement
- Landing pages and bounce rate
- Site Search
- Event Tracking
Best Practices: Conversion
- Goal setup
- Goal examples
- Goal reports
Best Practices: Sharing with the Organization
- Export and email
- Custom reports
- Custom alerts
- Sharing customizations
- API tools
- Creating a data-driven culture
Who Should Attend This Google Analytics Course?
If you've attended Google Analytics 101 or an intermediate or experienced user of Google Analytics focused on using web analytics to make data-driven decisions and drive performance improvements, then this is the course you'll want to take.
For Google Analytics training, attendees will require on-line administration access to an active (recording some data) Google Analytics account and, if you are using Google AdWords, administrative access to a Google AdWords account for the duration of the training. If you do not have access to an active Google Analytics account, we can provide you with user access to a test account for the duration of the course. However, this is not as good as working with your own data!
A prerequisite of attending the 201 course is having completed the 101 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. A prerequisite of attending the 301 course is having completed the 201 course or possessing equivalent knowledge. Please examine the detailed syllabus of the day you intend to miss to make sure you are fully familiar with all concepts. A prerequisite of attending the 301 course is having completed the 101 and 201 courses or possessing equivalent knowledge.
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.