Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Google Adwords Course?
Google AdWords 201 is a part of series of courses that leads to GACP (Google AdWords Certification Program). This course is training course expands on the basics introduced in Google AdWords 101. Now that you know how Google AdWords works, we move on to how to develop your campaign for maximum performance.
We spend more time on keyword list optimization and introduce additional tools, including the Google AdWords Editor. Attendees also learn how to diagnose the health of their campaigns, determine return on investment (ROI), and adjust bids. We then look at the possibilities available on the display network with contextual, placement and demographic targeting options.
Google AdWords 202 expands on the Google AdWords 101 session by explaining how to optimize the campaigns for maximum performance. The topics covered include display advertising, keyword list optimization, additional tools like Google AdWords Editor, self- diagnosis on campaigns, bid adjustment and determining return on investment (ROI).
This Google AdWords 201 training course picks up where Google AdWords 101 leaves off, focusing on display and mobile advertising formats as well as managing and optimizing your AdWords search campaigns to achieve your performance objectives.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Use contextual, placement, topic and audience targeting techniques to find the right places to put your ads
- Connect with your audience on millions of websites using image, video, and rich media display ad formats
- Use tools like the DoubleClick Ad Planner, the Placement Targeting Tool and the Contextual Targeting Tool to find display opportunities
- Use remarketing to identify and target prospective customers with laser focused messaging
- Leverage the opportunity created by mobile devices and effectively advertise to smart phone and tablet users
- Use dynamic keyword insertion (DKI) to quickly and efficiently create text ads on the fly that speak the specific language of the searcher
- Integrate Google Analytics with AdWords™ for advanced measurement and essential reports you can’t find anywhere else
- Expand and refine keyword lists and continually optimize bidding strategies
- Diagnose problems and find areas for improvement
- Manage your account with tools like the AdWords Editor and the AdWords API
- Run split tests with your ads and experiments in your account to understand what your audience responds to with statistical confidence
- Use Content Experiments to run A/B tests on your landing pages to maximize conversions from the clicks you’re paying for
- Definitions &terminology
Google Display Network
- The Google Display Network
- Targeting by Site
- Targeting by Keyword
- Audiences – by Interest
- Audiences – Remarketing
- Audiences – Custom
- Reporting Display Network
Intermediate Optimization Techniques
- How to geo target your campaign
- How to use demographic bidding
- How to create a placement-targeted campaign
- How to use site and category exclusion
- How to use IP Exclusion
- How to use Position Preference
- How to use Ad Scheduling
- Keyword List Optimization
- Introduction to ad extensions
- Sitelink extensions
- Click to call extensions
Keyword List Optimization
- Understanding how people search
- Refining your keyword list
- Other keyword tools
- Search-based keyword tool
- Insights for Search
Dynamic Keyword Insertion
How to Self-Diagnose Common Problem
- Why can’t I see my ad?
- Why is my Quality Score low?
- How to use the disapproved ads tool
- How to use the ads diagnostic tool
How to Use AdWords Editor
- Installing AdWords Editor
- How to use AdWords Editor effectively
- Maintaining your keywords
- Bulk updates to ad copy
- Creating new adgroups
- Advanced bid changes
- Checking for duplicate keywords
- Features and benefits
- Tips and tricks
- What is ROI?
- Determining the value of a keyword
- Optimizing Keywords, Ads and Landing Pages
Other bidding options
- Budget Optimizer
- CPM Bidding
- Conversion Optimizer
- My Client Center
- AdWords API
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Google Certified Professional Take-Aways, To-Dos, and Resources
Who Should Attend This Google Adwords Course?
If you've attended the Google AdWords 101 Course, this course is a natural progression in the series. If not, you should have an active Google AdWords account and be familiar with the basics of campaign structure, selecting keywords and match types, and creating ads.
For Google AdWords training, attendees will require on-line administration access to an active Google AdWords account for the duration of the training. If you do not have access to a Google AdWords account, the trainer will help create one on the day.
A prerequisite of attending the 201 course is having completed the Google Adwords 101 course or possessing equivalent knowledge
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.