Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cyber Threat Detection Course?
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering offers end-to-end training and certification solution that caters to all levels of employment. The services are designed to deliver an integrated training solution while focused on learning experience that is result-oriented and relevant.
This program provides SCADA operators a safe environment to apply the cybersecurity defense knowledge learnt.. At the end of the course, learners would be equipped with the ability to observe the correct OT cybersecurity practices and spot symptoms of cybersecurity incidents.
Program Design - Instructor-led classroom with demos and simulations.
- The Impact of System Hacking, Malware, (D)DoS Attacks
- HMI Security
- Common Vulnerabilities
- Security Policies and Best Practices
- Cyber-security Measures in Personal Work Environment
- Symptoms of Cybersecurity Incidents
- Basics of Cyber-security Incident Handling and Response
Who Should Attend This Cyber Threat Detection Training?
|w/o GST||w GST|
Group discounts available for 20 or more trainees enrolled
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.