Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cyber First Responder Course?
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering offers end-to-end training and certification solution that caters to all levels of employment. The services are designed to deliver an integrated training solution while focused on learning experience that is result-oriented and relevant.
This course is designed for Plant Shift Leaders to be equipped with competencies required as an onsite first responder for SCADA-related cybersecurity triage, to assist IC engineer in evidence preservation & cyber investigation.
The course introduces tools and tactics to identify various types of common threats, handle incidents and options available to investigate and report findings for further action. Delivered as a 1-day classroom theory plus 1-day practical at SUTD SCADA setup to reinforce the knowledge gained in the classroom.
- Introduction to IT and OT Cyber-security
- Cybersecurity Intelligence Platforms
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Architecture design of the Secure Water Treatment (SWaT) testbed
- Elementary PLC programming
- Attacker vectors and Attacks
- Introduction to Attacks (a. Network centric, b. Process centric)
- Introduction to Defense (a. Network defense, b. Process Anomaly)
Who Should Attend This Cyber First Responder Training?
SCADA Plant Shift Leaders
|w/o GST||w GST|
Group discounts available for 20 or more trainees enrolled
1. 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.