Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cyber First Responder Course?
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering offers end-to-end training and certification solution that caters to all levels of employment. The services are designed to deliver an integrated training solution while focused on learning experience that is result-oriented and relevant.
This course is designed for Plant Shift Leaders to be equipped with competencies required as an onsite first responder for SCADA-related cybersecurity triage, to assist IC engineer in evidence preservation & cyber investigation.
The course introduces tools and tactics to identify various types of common threats, handle incidents and options available to investigate and report findings for further action. Delivered as a 1-day classroom theory plus 1-day practical at SUTD SCADA setup to reinforce the knowledge gained in the classroom.
- Introduction to IT and OT Cyber-security
- Cybersecurity Intelligence Platforms
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Architecture design of the Secure Water Treatment (SWaT) testbed
- Elementary PLC programming
- Attacker vectors and Attacks
- Introduction to Attacks (a. Network centric, b. Process centric)
- Introduction to Defense (a. Network defense, b. Process Anomaly)
Who Should Attend This Cyber First Responder Training?
SCADA Plant Shift Leaders
|w/o GST||w GST|
Group discounts available for 20 or more trainees enrolled
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.