Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Android Apps Course?
This 3-day course is specially designed so you will know
- How attackers are targeting mobile applications
- Mobile system architecture and its security model (focused on Android)
- If your applications are vulnerable (with a focus on the OWASP Mobile Top 10) and an overview of how to remedy them
The course is delivered with a seminar style with practical demonstrations & hands-on to illustrate each point of discussions. At the end of the course, participants will learn:
- The latest trends in the mobile applications landscape
- The most common vulnerabilities in mobile applications
- Why and how certain security controls are in place to make the Android apps more secure
This course will emphasize on the Android platform, although iOS platform will also be discussed briefly.
- Introduction to the Mobile Applications Security
- OWASP Mobile Top 10 Risks
- Secure Development Life Cycle
- Android Application Security Framework
Who Should Attend This Mobile Application Security Training?
- Application Project Managers and Supervisors who mostly supervise and outsource the construction of the applications to their vendors and also their vendors
- Developers who want to have an overview on how to secure your mobile applications
- Application developers, project managers who need to develop mobile applications which are resilient to hack attacks
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.