Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Android Mobile Apps Course?
This 3-day course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge necessary to assess mobile app security including what hackers look for in mobile apps.
In this course, participants will discover techniques to secure mobile applications specifically for Android. They will understand the platform security models, device security models, app analysis and file system analysis for this popular mobile operating system.There will also be actual hands-on labs so participants can experience for themselves first-hand on what’s out there and what need to be done.
At the end of the training, participants will learn the concepts necessary to securely develop mobile apps in their organization and be able to:
- Describe the pitfalls to mobile device security and the importance of developing mobile apps securely
- Implement secure coding techniques in to a mobile development life cycle to protect their mobile apps from high risk attacks
- Communicate mobile device security threats and the risks associated with mobile devices from an enterprise perspective
- Why You Should Care
- The Current State of Mobile Application Security on Android
- Android Architecture
- Android Security Model
- Application Permissions
- Device File System Analysis
- Protecting Stored Data
- Protocol Analysis
- Securing Server Interactions
Who Should Attend This Android Mobile Apps Training?
- To anyone who is interested in learning on how to secure Android mobile applications. Knowledge of Android application development is necessary.Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator(CHFI) knowledge is helpful but not necessary.
- IT professionals and enthusiasts who want to understand the threats and vulnerabilities of the android architecture in order to protect stored data and improve securely develop mobile apps
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.