Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Cisco Course?
Participants will learn on the fundamental knowledge on securing network infrastructure, core security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security. Participants will also learn skills for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices
1. Security Concepts
- Common security principles
- Common security threats
- Cryptography concepts
- Describe network topologies
- Secure management
- AAA concepts
- 802.1X authentication
- VPN concepts
- Remote access VPN
- Site-to-site VPN
4. Secure Routing and Switching
- Security on Cisco routers
- Securing routing protocols
- Securing the control plane
- Common Layer 2 attacks
- Mitigation procedures
- VLAN security
5. Cisco Firewall Technologies
- Describe operational strengths and weaknesses of the different firewall technologies
- Compare stateful vs. stateless firewalls
- Implement NAT on Cisco ASA 9.x
- Implement zone-based firewall
- Firewall features on the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) 9.x
- Describe IPS deployment considerations
- Describe IPS technologies
7. Content and Endpoint Security
- Describe mitigation technology for email-based threats
- Describe mitigation technology for web-based threats
- Describe mitigation technology for endpoint threats
Who Should Attend This Cisco Training?
A valid CCENT or a valid CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.