Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Course?
This course validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks. CCNA certified professionals have the knowledge and skills to make connections to remote sites via a WAN, mitigate basic security threats, and understand the requirements for wireless network access. CCNA training covers (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
2. Introduction to TCP/IP
3. Subnetting, Variable Length Subnet Masks (VLSMs), and Troubleshooting TCP/IP
4. Cisco’s Internetworking Operating System (IOS) and Security Device Manager (SDM)
5. Managing a Cisco Internetwork
6. IP Routing
7. Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP) and Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
8. Layer 2 Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
9. Virtual LANs (VLANs)
11. Network Address Translation (NAT)
12. Cisco’s Wireless Technologies
13. Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6)
14. Wide Area Networks
Who Should Attend This Cisco Training?
Working knowledge on networking and internet networking
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.