Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Python Course?
AI, Data Analytics and Machine Learning give a competitive edge to individuals and operational and strategic advantages for companies and organizations. This is an introductory course on how to use Python for AI, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. It will cover the basic underlying mathematical tools, methodologies and applications. Some of the methodologies covered are: multivariate linear regression, logistic regression, trees, random forests, neural networks, natural language processing and clustering methods. The applications would include demand projections, classification of images, failure prediction and recommendation engines.
This two days course will empower you with an understanding and working knowledge of the key methodologies used in AI, Data Analytics and Machine Learning. We will also use real world examples and hands-on exercises to illustrate the power of these methodologies and applications.
- Introduction to Python on IDLE (shell and scripting)
- Basic operations, datatypes, and loops
- Functions and classes
- Identify the problem you want to solve
- Look at your input data and think about the desired output results
- Brief introduction of possible algorithms to achieve the desired outputs
- Data Cleaning (Categorization, reduction)
- Cross validation (Choose Training, Validation and Test sets)
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression for classification problems
- Data visualization for clusters
- Image recognition (MNIST dataset)
- State of the art applications
Who Should Attend This Python Training?
This course is suitable for:
- Data analyst, business analyst and managers, operations managers, facilities managers
- All novice new to python programming
Knowledge of simple programming logic will have an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.