Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Course?
This course provides the basis for the practice-based test for ICDL Certification Module: Online Collaboration (Perform Online Collaboration)
On completion of this module the candidate will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts relating to online collaboration and cloud computing.
- Set up accounts to prepare for online collaboration.
- Use online storage and web-based productivity applications to collaborate.
- Use online and mobile calendars to manage and plan activities.
- Collaborate and interact using social networks, blogs, and wikis.
- Schedule and host online meetings and use online learning environments.
- Understand key mobile technology concepts and use features such as e-mail, applications, and synchronisation.
Module 1. Collaboration Concepts
- Key Concepts
- Cloud Computing
Module 2. Preparation for Online Collaboration
- Common Setup
- Features Setup
Module 3. Using Online Collaborative Tools
- Online Storage and Productivity Applications
- Online Calendars
- Social Media
- Online Meetings
- Online Learning Environments
Module 4. Mobile Collaboration
- Key Concepts
- Using Mobile Devices
An understanding of Windows XP/Windows 8/Mac OS will have an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.