Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For The AWS SysOps Course?
This Track includes:
- Technical Essentials on AWS - 1 day
- Systems Operations on AWS - 3 days
AWS Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Systems Operations on AWS
In Systems Operations on AWS course, you will learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. We will explore the AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment and best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
AWS SysOps Course Content Summary
Technical Essentials on AWS course teaches you how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
System Operations on AWS course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition
Technical Essentials on AWS teaches you:
- Module 1: Introduction and History of AWS
- Module 2: AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- Module 3: AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- Module 4: AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- Module 5: AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
System Operations on AWS teaches you:
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Computing and networking
- Module 3: Storage and archiving
- Module 4: Monitoring and managing resource consumption
- Module 5: Configuration management
- Module 6: Creating scalable, automated, and repeatable deployments
Who Should Attend This AWS Cloud Training?
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
- System administrators
- Software developers in a DevOps role
There are no prerequisites for Technical Essentials on AWS course.
We recommend that attendees of Systems Operations on AWS course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the AWS Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
|w/o GST||w GST|
Cancellation/ Postponement/ Change of Venue
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend