Duration: 4.5 days
Funding available for this course:
What Will Be Taught For The AWS SysOps Course?
This track includes:
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Systems Operations on AWS
- AWS Certification Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam Voucher
AWS Technical Essentials
AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Systems Operations on AWS
In the Systems Operations on AWS course, you will learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform. We will explore the AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment and best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Exam
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam validates technical expertise in deployment, management, security, and operations on the AWS platform. Join this intermediate-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas and how they map to SysOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. The course reviews sample exam questions in each topic area and teaches you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses.
AWS SysOps Course Content Summary
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Understand the AWS infrastructures as it related to system operations such as the global infrastructure, core services and account security
- Use the AWS Command Line Interface, and understand additional administration and development tools
- Manage, secure, and scale compute instances on AWS
- Identify container services and services available for serverless computing
- Build virtual private networks with Amazon VPC
- Configure and manage storage options utilizing the storage services offered with AWS
- Monitor the health of your infrastructure with services such as Amazon CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail and AWS Config
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tags, Amazon CloudWatch, and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Create and configure automated and repeatable deployments with tools such as AMIs and AWS CloudFormation
- Understand the exam structure and question types.
- Identify how questions relate to AWS SysOps concepts.
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question.
- Allocate your time studying for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam.
Register for the AWS SyOps Certification today.
AWS Technical Essential teaches you:
- Module 1: Introduction and History of AWS
- Module 2: AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- Module 3: AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- Module 4: AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- Module 5: AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Systems Operations on AWS teaches you:
- Module 1: Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
- Module 2: Tooling and Automation
- Module 3: Computing (Servers)
- Module 4: Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
- Module 5: Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
- Module 6: Tooling and Automation
- Module 7: Computing (Servers)
- Module 8: Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
- Module 9: Understanding Systems Operations on AWS
- Module 10: Tooling and Automation
- Module 11: Computing (Servers)
- Module 12: Computing (Scaling and Name Resolution)
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate teaches you:
- Exam Overview and Structure
- Content Domains and Question Breakdown
- Topics and Concepts Within Content Domains
- Question Structure and Interpretation Techniques
- Practice Exam Questions
Who Should Attend This AWS Cloud Training?
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
- System administrators
- Software developers in a DevOps role
- Successfully completed the AWS Technical Essentials
- Background in software development or systems administration
- Proficiency maintaining operating systems at the command line, such as shell scripting in Linux environments or cmd/PowerShell in Windows
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP and HTTP
- At least one year of hands-on experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
- Course taken: System Operations on AWS (or equivalent knowledge)
|w/o GST||w GST|
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend