Duration: 4 days
Funding available for this course:
What Will Be Taught For The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Course?
This track includes:
- Advanced Architecting on AWS
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Exam Voucher
Advanced Architecting on AWS
Advanced architecting intended for individuals who are experienced with designing scalable and elastic applications on the AWS platform. Building on concepts introduced in Architecting on AWS, this course covers how to build complex solutions that incorporate data services, governance, and security on AWS. This course introduces specialized AWS services, including AWS Direct Connect and AWS Storage Gateway to support hybrid architecture. It also covers designing best practices for building scalable, elastic, secure, and highly available applications on AWS.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional Exam
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
People with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this advanced full-day workshop to learn how to prepare to successfully pass the exam. The workshop explores the exam’s topic areas, shows how they relate to architecting on AWS, and maps them to specific areas for future self-study. It includes sample exam questions from each domain and discussions of concepts being tested to help test-takers better eliminate incorrect responses.
Topics in the course will address each of the exam’s five subject domains.
- Design for Organizational complexity
- Design for New Solutions
- Migration Planning
- Cost Control
- Continuous Improvement for Existing Solutions
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Course Content Summary
This course teaches you how to:
- Apply the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Manage multiple AWS accounts for your organization
- Connect an on-premises datacenter to the AWS Cloud
- Discuss billing implications of connecting multi-region VPCs
- Move large data from an on-premises datacenter to AWS
- Design large data stores for the AWS Cloud
- Understand different architectural designs for scaling a large website
- Protect your infrastructure from distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks
- Secure your data on AWS with encryption
- Design protection of data at rest and data in transit
- Enhance the performance of your solutions
- Select the most appropriate AWS deployment mechanism
- Navigate the logistics of the examination process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by exam questions
- Allocate time spent preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional exam
Advanced Architecting on AWS teaches you:
- Module 1: Architecting on AWS Review
- Module 2: AWS Account Management
- Module 3: Advanced Networking on AWS
- Module 4: Deployment Management on AWS
- Module 5: Build a Hybrid Architecture
- Module 6: Optimize your use of Amazon S3
- Module 7: Leverage Amazon ElastiCache to handle and store data at scale
- Module 8: Build a Failover Solution with Amazon Route 53 and Amazon RDS Read Replication
- Module 9: AWS Snowball
- Module 10: Amazon S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Module 11: AWS Storage Gateway
- Module 12: Backing up and archiving data on AWS
- Module 13: Migrating databases into AWS
- Module 14: Designing for Big Data
- Module 15: Amazon DynamoDB for Big Data
- Module 16: DynamoDB Streams
- Module 17: DynamoDB for Big Data Design Patterns
- Module 18: Design for Large Scale Applications
- Module 19: Deployment with Elastic Beanstalk
- Module 20: Build Resilient Architectures Part A
- Module 21: CloudFront Content Delivery and Automating WAF Rules
- Module 22: Encryption and data security
- Module 23: KMS Envelope Encryption
Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional teaches you:
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
Who Should Attend This AWS Cloud Training?
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
- This course is intended for experienced IT professionals who are already familiar with AWS services.
- Architecting on AWS
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certification
- Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architectures on AWS
- Experience evaluating cloud application requirements and making architectural recommendations for their implementation, deployment, and provisioning
- Proficiency at providing guidance in using best practices in architectural design across multiple applications/projects in an enterprise
- An understanding of hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Familiarity with the AWS CLI, the AWS Management Console, AWS APIs, the AWS Billing Console, and AWS CloudFormation
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is eligible for CITREP+ funding. Click here for more information.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend