Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For The AWS Solution Architect Associate Course?
This Track includes:
- Technical Essentials on AWS - 1 day
- Architecting on AWS - 3 days
Technical Essentials on AWS
Technical Essentials - AWS Technical Essentials introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides you with fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements and get started working on AWS.
Architecting on AWS
Architecting on AWS - This course shows you the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions. You explore best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS, then build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided, hands-on activity. You learn how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Course Content Summary
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Recognize terminology and concepts as they relate to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services, including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS).
- Understand the security measures AWS provides and key concepts of AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Understand AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
- Understand AWS management tools, including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
AWS Technical Essentials teaches you:
- Module 1: Introduction and History of AWS
- Module 2: AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- Module 3: AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- Module 4: AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- Module 5: AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Architecting on AWS teaches you:
- Module 1: The Well-Architected Framework
- Module 2: Networking with AWS
- Module 3: Core AWS concepts, knowledge, and services, including designing your environment and making your environment highly available
- Module 4: Event-driven scaling
- Module 5: Automation
- Module 6: Decoupling
- Module 7: Serverless designs
- Module 8: How to grow your architecture from small to extremely large
Who Should Attend This AWS Cloud Training?
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services
- Solution design engineers
- Anyone who needs to understand the scope of cloud architectures
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
|w/o GST||w GST|
Cancellation/ Postponement/ Change of Venue
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend