Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Course?
This track includes:
Security Engineering on AWS - 3 Days
This course demonstrates how to efficiently use AWS security services to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. The course focuses on the security practices that AWS recommends for enhancing the security of your data and systems in the cloud. The course highlights the security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
The AWS Certified Security Specialty exam validates technical skills and experience in securing and hardening workloads and architectures on the AWS platform. Attendees with two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS should join this 2-hour, course to learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam.
- An understanding of specialized data classifications and AWS data protection mechanisms.
- An understanding of data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- An understanding of secure Internet protocols and AWS mechanisms to implement them.
- A working knowledge of AWS security services and features of services to provide a secure production environment.
- Competency gained from two or more years of production deployment experience using AWS security services and features.
- Ability to make tradeoff decisions with regard to cost, security, and deployment complexity given a set of application requirements.
- An understanding of security operations and risk.
Security Engineering on AWS
- Entry points on AWS
- Security considerations for Web Application environments
- Securing network communications inside the Amazon VPC
- Application security with incident response
- Data security with incident response
- Security considerations for a hybrid environment
- AWS monitoring and log collecting
- Processing logs on AWS
- Protecting against threats outside of the Amazon VPC
- Account management on AWS
- Security considerations for a serverless environment
- Secrets management on AWS
- Automating security and incident response on AWS
- Threat detection and sensitive data monitoring
AWS Certification Readiness Workshop - Security
Who Should Attend This Google Cloud Training?
Individuals who perform a security role with at least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Security Fundamentals
- Architecting on AWS
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.