- To facilitate and deliver the training module assigned.
- To assist trainees in achieving the outcome of the training / course attend.
- Provide training and guidance to our customer for ICT Technical training.
- Deliver official vendor courses as well as Skills future accredited courses and assessments
- Proficient in current technology and certifications
- Meet with customers for contextualization of courses, customization of content and delivery
- Provide consultancy in IT related projected prior to training delivery
- To provide assistance and advices to our customer on all subject matter related queries.
- Liaise with operations / sales on any special request to ensure smooth delivery of training, courseware etc.
- Ensure preparation and setting up of training lab are done before of any Start of Class
- Able to deliver any 2 of the following: Cyber Security, Networking, System Administration training, Cloud Technology, Virtualization etc
- Constantly self-upgrading of competency level and domain knowledge.
- A recognized Diploma/Degree and above in the relevant fields.
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant training experience in IT training industry.
- Possess good knowledge in Networking and/or System Admin (Linux, Microsoft)
- ACTA certified
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (or equivalent)
- Certification in relevant subject areas such as Microsoft, VMWare, Red Hat, CISCO, EC-Council, Comptia etc.
- Must be conversant with cloud and virtualization technologies
- Highly driven, result-oriented and self-motivated.
- Able to converse in English and other languages will be an added advantage.
- Working or consulting experience in relevant technologies beneficial
- Highly proficient in course content delivery and communication skills. Excellent presentation and classroom management skills required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.