The use of powerful Excel data analysis tools allow you to speed up your day-to-day work as well as assist the decision makers in making sound decision. This seminar is for frequent Excel users who wish to learn how to increase their productivity with effective and time saving data analysis skills.
- Remove duplicate rows from a table
- Use Conditional Formatting to highlight important values
- Consolidate data from multiple worksheets
- Summarize data with PivotTable
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
- 9 May 2018, 2pm to 5pm (Registration Closed)
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.