This seminar will introduce you to the CyberSMART Evangelist role and how you can promote and contribute to the development of a cybersecurity mindset and culture within the organization. You will be introduced to the impact of cybersecurity breaches and their preventions as well as the importance of legislation/regulation that affects the business organization.
- Types of Cyber Attack in Singapore
- Cyber Ecosystem
- Cyber Security Laws and Regulations
- The importance of Cyber Security Policies
Department managers like HR Managers, Admin Manager, Operations Manager, Project Managers, Finance Managers and anybody with managerial experience with understanding of business process.
- 23 November 2018, 2pm to 5pm
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.