Acquire the knowledge of visualizing your data and understand the trends and performance through dashboard. Create dashboard through dynamic charting and be surprised to see how easy it is to implement them. Be introduced the numerous tips irrespective of the Excel version used.
- Summarize Data Using Pivot Table
- Constructing Report Summary
- Grouping dates and items
- Presenting Data Visually
- Creating Small Charts
- Removing Visual Junks
- Building the Dashboard
An user of Microsoft Excel for at least 1 year.
- 25 April 2018, 2pm to 5pm (Registration Closed)
- 9 May 2018, 9am to 12pm (Registration Closed)
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.