Graphics can be more precise and revealing than conventional statistical computations. In this seminar participants will be informed of keys techniques in conceptualizing graphic representation of information or data. They should also acquire key knowledge on various innovative methods adopted by international media to extend the reach of their infographic.
- Introduction to Infographic
- Effectiveness of Using Infographic
- Components of an Infographic
- Showcasing Information Using Infographics
- Condense large amounts of information into pictorial form
- Using Graphic to reveal data
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
- 13 April 2018, 9am to 12pm
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.