Leverage on Office 365 collaboration tools to provide the ability to work from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Learn how to meet and collaborate with ease with Skype for Business. Store and share files from anywhere. Access and make changes that sync automatically in the cloud with your local drive.
- Personalize Inbox
- Share updates with your group in email
- Smarter approach to email attachments
- Work together, as a group
Skype for Business
- Instant messaging
- Sending invitations
- Make an audio or video call
- Share and collaborate
- Sharing screen or desktop
- Review and distribute recordings
- Save and Share Files in the Cloud
- Sync Notes Across Computers and Devices
Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- 11 July 2018, 9.30am to 12pm
9.30am to 10am : Registration and Refreshment
10am to 12pm : Collaboration on the Go with Office 365
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.