Find out the next big thing that is happening in the cyber security world.
As thousands of applications being compromised every day, experts are now putting more emphasis on SECURE CODING.
Be the first to equip yourself with the skills and knowledge in cyber security that companies are looking for.
This seminar is designed to equip you how to manage risk with multiple defensive strategies and will also give you the knowledge to implement defense in depth that will safe guard your applications and websites.
- Able to identify security threats and vulnerabilities
- Understand how security threats and vulnerabilities works
- Learn the importance of security by design
- Adopt a secure coding standards.
This preview is targeted toward the web developers, Project Managers, or anyone with working experience developing web applications using languages such as PHP, .NET, Ruby, Java or Python.
- 8 November 2018, 6.45pm to 8.15pm
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.