What Is CADETS?
CADETS is a robust and realistic virtual environment for trainees to practise the cybersecurity tools and techniques learnt in our classroom lessons. CADETS offers a wide range of cyber attack and defence scenarios to ensure that our trainees leave the classroom with adequate practical application of their classroom learning.
- Monitoring and detecting security incidents.
- Introducing the tools and tactics of common threats and vulnerabilities.
- Cyber Attack & Defense Exercise
- 23 Aug 2018, 7.00pm to 9.00pm (Registration Full)
- 29 Aug 2018, 7.00pm to 9.00pm
- At least 2 years of working knowledge of TCP/ IP networking.
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.