In this seminar, participants will be introduced to PowerPivot and Power View to create powerful business intelligence dashboard (BI) in the familiar Excel environment. Use PowerPivot to import and combine data from various data sets. Use Power View to provide a visually appealing presentation experience for data exploration, visualization and reporting.
- PowerPivot Overview
- Power View Overview
- Highlight and Filter your data for reporting
- Drill in your data for Insight
- 25 April 2018, 9am to 12pm (Registration Closed)
- 16 May 2018, 2pm to 5pm (Registration Closed)
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited, registration is on a first-come-first served basis.
- A notice of cancellation must be given at least 3 working days before commencement of the seminar.
- “No-show” without write in cancellation will be charged a penalty of $21.40 (inclusive of GST).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to substitute speaker, cancel or change the content, venue & timing of the seminar for reasons beyond its control.
- By signing up for this seminar, you have granted ST Electronics (e-Services) the permission to use your photos taken during the seminar for all marketing purposes.