This course is only available for corporate class.
Occupational Hygiene (OH) is the discipline of anticipating, recognising, evaluating and controlling health hazards in the working environment with the objective of protecting worker health and well-being and safeguarding the community at large.
Occupational Hygiene (OH) Professionals WSQ Framework
The Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and the Workplace Safety & Health Council (WSHC), in collaboration with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), have jointly developed the Occupational Hygiene (OH) Professionals Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) Framework, in consultation with WSH Manpower, Skills and Training Council (MSTC). The key purpose of the framework is to drive improvements in the Workplace Health (WH) management and raise WH standards through quality professional development of competent and motivated Occupational Hygiene (OH) Professionals. The roles of OH Professionals are to assist employers, occupiers and other stakeholders in the anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of WH risks at the workplace.
INDIVIDUAL MODULE FEE & SCHEDULE
- After 95% Funding - WTS Funding
- After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding
- After 80% Funding - SkillsFuture Funding
Eligibility for WDA Funding:
- Singaporean and PRs (company sponsored or self sponsored)
- Achieve at least 75% attendance
- Complete and pass all required assessments
Terms & Conditions:
1. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
2. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
* All fees are inclusive of GST.