This course is only available for corporate class.
The Manufacturing Industry continues to be a vital part of Singapore's economy. With advancements in technology and knowledge, the nature of the manufacturing sector in Singapore has evolved, providing new employment opportunities in the industry.
The Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications System for Generic Manufacturing Skills (GMS WSQ) is a national skills training system that was jointly developed by WDA and key stakeholders comprising employers, industry associations, unions from the various manufacturing sectors and government agencies
The GMS WSQ framework offers a systematic training pathway that aims to equip the workforce with essential cross-cutting generic industry skills and knowledge at the Operations, Supervisory and Managerial levels. The framework enhances the competency of the manufacturing workforce, increasing operational productivity and further raises the professionalism of the industry.
INDIVIDUAL MODULE FEE & SCHEDULE
- After 95% Funding - WTS Funding
- After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding
- After 80% Funding - SkillsFuture Funding
Eligibility for WDA Funding:
- Singaporean and PRs (company sponsored or self sponsored)
- Achieve at least 75% attendance
- Complete and pass all required assessments
Terms & Conditions:
1. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
2. ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
* All fees are inclusive of GST.