What Will Be Taught For This Adobe Photoshop Course ?
This 3-day course will prepare participants for the Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop certification from Adobe partnered with Certiport.
In addition to learning Adobe Photoshop, participants will learn techniques essential in the design arena – Adobe Bridge, Camera RAW, masks and layers, painting and retouching, filters and output, as well as project management skills and much more.
The course provides a comprehensive introduction to Photoshop, together with an exam preparation.
- Module 1: Digital Imaging Concepts
- Module 2: Introducing Photoshop
- Module 3: Colour Management in Photoshop
- Module 4: Layers
- Module 5: Making Selections
- Module 6: Drawing & Painting
- Module 7: Masks & Masking
- Module 8: Blending Modes
- Module 9: Typography
- Module 10: Correction & Adjustment
- Module 11: Filters
- Module 12: Output
Who Should Attend This Adobe Photoshop Training ?
- Beginners with no prior knowledge of Photoshop or any version of the program and looking to learning the basic functions of the programme.
Anyone interested in kicking start a creative career in graphic design with foundational knowledge in the creation and manipulation of images.
Individuals who need to take up design responsibilities or create visual content at work.
Advantageous for anyone who wants to craft stunning images, illustrations, logo, advertisements or any other form of graphic design.
No prior knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is required.
Learners are only expected to demonstrate familiarity with the computer – such as the opening and saving of files, navigating the Windows operating system and mouse usage.