What Will Be Taught For This Adobe Photoshop Course ?
Adobe Photoshop is now considered a “must have” skill for anyone involved with digital images.
This 3-day course prepares learners to take the Adobe Certified Expert exam in Adobe Photoshop.
Participants will learn how to navigate the new dark Photoshop interface; work with layers; make and manipulate selections; apply colours, fills, gradients and patterns; paint with brushes; use Layer Styles; draw Shapes and simple vectors; learn masking and channel techniques; employ a variety of corrections and adjustments; create web and 3D imagery; use automation; perform simple video edits; and prepare outputs for prepress.
Module 1: The Photoshop Workspace
- Module 2: Setting Preferences
- Module 3: Layer Management
- Module 4: Masks & Masking
- Module 5: Brushes & Painting
- Module 6: Vector Drawing
- Module 7: Photo Correction & Enhancement
- Module 8: Channels
- Module 9: Advanced Composition
- Module 10: Animation & Video
- Module 11: Preparing Web Images
- Module 12: Automation
- Module 13: 3D in Photoshop
- Module 14: Output
Who Should Attend This Adobe Photoshop Training ?
THIS IS NOT A COURSE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH PHOTOSHOP!
- Individuals in the creative industries such as designers, publishers, pre-press professionals and marketing communications professionals looking to gain recognition
from their employers.
Freelance creatives intending to attract new businesses and projects by differentiating themselves from competitors.
Anyone with advanced level skills in Photoshop and wants to master their grasp in the programme.
Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop is required to take this course – learners will either have taken a Foundation course, or evidence experience with using the software.
Learners are also expected to demonstrate familiarity with the computer – such as the opening and saving of files, navigating the Windows operating system and mouse usage.