What Will Be Taught For This VMware Course?
This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware vSphere® 6 environment. This workshop increases your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Web Client, VMware vRealize™ Log lnsight™, and other tools to analyze and solve problems. This workshop is based on VMware® ESXi™ 6 and VMware® vCenter Server™ 6.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Use vSphere Web Client, the command-line interface, and logs to diagnose and resolve problems in the vSphere environment
- Introduce troubleshooting principals and procedures
- Troubleshoot networking issues and recover from them
- Analyze storage failure scenarios and resolve the issues
- Troubleshoot vSphere cluster failure scenarios and analyze possible causes
- Diagnose common VMware vSphere® High Availability issues and provide solutions
- Troubleshoot problems related to virtual machine migration (VMware vSphere® vMotion®) and improve resource use (VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™)
- Troubleshoot vCenter Server issues
- Identify ESXi host issues (analyze failure scenarios and correct them)
- Troubleshoot faulty virtual machines, including installation issues, snapshot issues, connection issues, and more