The National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF), developed by IDA and SSG in close collaboration with the infocomm industry, is a national infocomm roadmap which articulates the competency requirements of key Infocomm professionals. Infocomm professionals and employers can leverage the NICF to determine the types of skills and competencies required for various infocomm jobs and to develop training strategies for the professionals to acquire these skills through accredited training providers.
NICF is a framework that articulates competencies and skills required for different infocomm occupations, and lists relevant training programmes available to build these skills. The framework is available online for easy navigation by professionals, employers and training providers. NICF will assist infocomm professionals in assessing their own skills and competencies against national and international standards, and in helping them plan their career paths. It also helps to guide employers in manpower planning, training and professional development programmes.
Register Now Customize Training
||After 95% Funding1
||After 90% Funding2
||After 50% Funding3
|NICF - ITIL® Foundations
|NICF - Project Management Professional (PMP)®
|NICF - CCNA Routing & Switching
|NICF – Certified Security Analyst
|NICF - Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
|NICF - Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures
|NICF - Cyber Security Operations Specialist
|NICF - Certification in IT Project Management
|NICF - Red Hat System Administrator I
|NICF - Red Hat System Administrator II
|NICF - MCSA Windows Server 2012
- After 95% Funding - WTS Funding
- After 90% Funding - SMEs / SkillsFuture Mid-Career Enhanced Funding (up to 90%, capped at $50/hr)
- After 50% Funding - For all Singapore Citizens & PRs/ Non-SMEs (up to 50%, capped at $15/hr)
1 Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 35 years and earning ≤ $2,000/month.
2 Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) - sponsored Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents / Singapore Citizens aged ≥ 40 years.
3 All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents aged ≥ 21 years.
CAPM®, PMP®, RMP® and ACP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
* Terms and Conditions:
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singaporean and Permanent Residents.
- Participants entitled to Workfare Training Support can enjoy 95% course fee funding on NICF courses.
- Trainee must pass all assessment within 3 months to qualify for NICF Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by SSG.
- Trainees must be competent for all assessments before they are eligible for NICF funding.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Trainees may be contacted 3-6 months after completion of the course to participate in a short follow-up survey. Feedback will be used to improve learning effectiveness.
For SME Sponsored Trainees:
- Additional 20% Enhanced Training Support Subsidy on the Course Fee for SME#.
- Absentee Payroll Available (Applicable to company sponsored trainees who are Singaporean or PR Citizen)
Training Grant Application Submission Deadline
Training grant applications may be submitted up to 30 days before the course start date, and no later than up to 30 days after the course start date.
Claim Submission Deadline
All claims for approved Training Grant Applications must be submitted no later than 120 days after course end date. Any claim submitted after this will be rejected.
#Update in Definition of SMEs Applicable to Eligibility for Enhanced Training Support for SMEs Scheme.