What Will Be Taught For This MCSA Certification Course?
Earning an MCSA: Web Applications certification qualifies you for a position as a web developer or web administrator
Format & Package
Combination of instructor presentations and practical hands-on labs to provide an in-depth learning experience for the participant.
2 Microsoft Official Curriculum
2 Microsoft Exams
10 Training Days
Who Should Attend This MCSA Certification Course ?
This course is intended for:
This course is intended for students who have the following experience:
1 month experience creating Windows client applications
1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012
This course is not intended for developers with three or more months of HTML5 coding experience.
Before attending this course, students must have at least three months of professional development experience. In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have a combination of practical and conceptual knowledge related to HTML5 programming. This includes the following prerequisites:
- Understand the basic HTML document structure:
- How to use HTML tags to display text content.
- How to use HTML tags to display graphics.
- How to use HTML APIs.
- Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS, including:
- How to separate presentation from content
- How to manage content flow.
- How to control the position of individual elements.
- How to implement basic CSS styling.
- How o create and use variables
- How to use:
- arithmetic operators to perform arithmetic calculations involving one or more variables
- relational operators to test the relationship between two variables or expressions
- logical operators to combine expressions that contain relational operators
- How to control the program flow by using if … else statements.
- How to implement iterations by using loops.
- How to write simple functions.