Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This SharePoint Course ?
This SharePoint 2016 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate a SharePoint 2016 Team Site
- Create SharePoint lists
- Customize SharePoint lists
- Create SharePoint libraries
- Manage library document versions
- Create SharePoint list and library views
- Create sub sites using various SharePoint templates
- Create and edit Web page content
- Create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries
- Create Site columns and content types
- Integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2016
- Manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2016 resources
- Module 1: SharePoint 2016 Introduction
- Module 2: SharePoint List Basics
- Module 3: Library Basics
- Module 4: Working with Lists and Library Views
- Module 5: Working with Sites
- Module 6: Page Content
- Module 7: Forms Library
- Module 8: Site Columns and Content Types
- Module 9: Office Integration
- Module 10: Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Module 11: Participating in User Communities
Who Should Attend This SharePoint Training?
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
Basic computer skills.
|w/o GST||w GST|
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.