This SharePoint 2013 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
- Module 1: SharePoint 2013 Introduction
- Module 2: SharePoint List Basics
- Module 3: Library Basics
- Module 4: Working with Lists and Library Views
- Module 5: Working with Sites
- Module 6: Page Content
- Module 7: Forms Library
- Module 8: Site Columns and Content Types
- Module 9: Office Integration
- Module 10: Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Module 11: Participating in User Communities
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2013 Team Site.
Learn to create SharePoint lists.
Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
Learn to manage library document versions.
Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
Learn to create sub sites using various SharePoint templates.
Learn to create and edit Web page content.
Learn to create InfoPath Forms and Form libraries.
Learn to create Site columns and content types.
Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2013.
Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2013 resources.
This course is intended for new and existing users of SharePoint.
Basic computer skills.