Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel PowerPivot Training Course?
In this PowerPivot course, participants will learn how to PowerPivot to analyze large amounts of data, create dynamic reports with Power View as well as how to use the PowerPivot language called Data Analysis Expressions (DAX).
- PowerPivot: Overview
- Starting PowerPivot
- Importing from Access
- Importing from Excel
- Importing from a Data Feed
- PowerPivot Window
- Checking Relationships
- Adding Columns
- A Quick Pivot Table
- A Very Quick Pivot Chart
- Understanding Calculation in DAX
- DAX Syntax
- Calculated Columns
- Calculated Fields
- Statistical Functions
- Logical Functions
- Information Functions
- Mathematical Functions
- Text Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Working with a Dates Table
- How to Build a Dates Table
- Working with Multiple Dates Tables
- Differentiating Columns in Multiple Dates Tables
- Calculating Working Days
- Aggregating and Comparing over Time
- Year-to-Date, Quarter-to-Date, and Month-to-Date
- Periods from the Prior Year
- Difference over Previous Year
- Simplifying Browsing with a Period Table
- Closing Balance over Time
- Semiadditive Measures
- OPENINGBALANCE and CLOSINGBALANCE Functions
- Updating Balances by Using Transactions
Who Should Attend This Excel PowerPivot Training?
This course is designed to equip professionals working in Finance, Marketing, Economist, Statistical, Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Analytics, Marketing Research, or Commodity markets with the essential tools, techniques and skills to answer important business questions.
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of PivotTables and formulas in Excel.
** Power Pivot function comes standard only in Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Edition.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.