What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel 2016 Course?
The course empowers the trainee to understand the basic concepts of spreadsheets and to demonstrate the ability to use a spreadsheet application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with developing, formatting and using a spreadsheet.
- Module 1. Basic Workbook Skills
- Module 2. Selection
- Module 3. Working with Columns and Rows
- Module 4. Number Formatting
- Module 5. Text Formatting
- Module 6. Cell Formatting
- Module 7. Basic Formulas
- Module 8. Cut, Copy and Paste
- Module 9. Using Page Setup & Printing
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel 2016 Course Training?
Designed for anyone with minimal or no prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2016 and looking to acquire solid foundational skills to perform basic spreadsheet functions.
An understanding of Windows / Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 will be an added advantage.