What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced Course?
In this course, the participant will be introduced to the more advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2013. The participant will learn how to manage, filter and generate reports from Excel data. The course also shows the participant how to summarize and analyze data using tools such as Pivot Tables, Scenarios and Goal Seek. Additionally, participants will learn how to create macros to automate some repetitive tasks, as well as how to protect worksheets and workbooks. At the end of the course, the participant will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and analyze data efficiently with Microsoft Excel 2013.
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced Training?
Highly recommended for any individuals with at least basic or intermediate grasp of Microsoft Office Excel concepts and interested in learning more advanced functions for more challenging work.
An understanding of MS Excel 2013 basic and intermediate level is required.
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.