Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Pivot Table Training Course?
Pivot table is one of the most powerful features of Excel, yet few users use them in their day-to-day activities. PivotTable reports are especially well-suited for taking large amounts of data and summarizing it into useful reports. For some, pivot tables have always been too intimidating and for others, pivot tables are still unknown. With a little instruction and guidance, you will be able to use pivot tables to accomplish routine analysis and reporting that you have never ever thought of.
This course will begin with basic pivot tables and progresses to advanced pivot table topics. Topics covered in the Excel Pivot Table training will include drag and drop pivoting, grouping and ungrouping, calculated items and fields, pivot tables consolidated from multiple ranges, and pivot tables dynamically linked to external databases.
- Understand how and when to use pivot tables.
- Automate pivot tables by connecting them to external databases.
- Create basic and advanced Excel pivot tables.
- Create cross tabulations and other associated advanced features.
- Customize fields in a pivot table.
- Format and print your pivot table report.
- Group and perform calculations and its associated advanced options.
- Perform calculations within pivot tables.
- Building and automating business performance dashboards
- Structure and format your tables of raw data to easily allow for data analysis using pivot tables and pivot charts.
- Business performance analysis & reporting tools
- Pivot Table reports
- Understanding and accessing source data
- Creating pivot tables
- Calculations in a pivot table
- Working with pivot charts
- Automating a pivot table
- Securing a pivot table
Who Should Attend This Excel PivotTable Training?
Managers and Executives with the need to analyse complex business and marketing data and create management reports would benefit most from this advanced Excel course.
The participants are assumed to have fundamental knowledge of Excel and already have foundational knowledge in financial, statistical and data management.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.