Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Data Analysis Course?
In this course, participants will be introduced to the basic concepts of Data Analytics. This knowledge could help us understand our data better, and in many contexts enable us to make better decisions. Explore into the world of analytics and leverage on technology to make sense from the data.
- Data vs. Information
- Big Data Buzz
- V’s of Data
- How to make Big Data actionable?
- Basics of Data Analytics
- Types of Data Analytics
- Why Data Analytics
- Data Analytics and Business Users (Self-Service BI)
- Descriptive and Predictive Data Analytics with Excel
- Choosing Data Analytics Platform
- Accessing Data
- Importing Data
- Cleaning and Transforming Data
- Presenting Results of Data Analytics – Reports and Dashboards
- Tables and Pivot Tables
- Introduction to Power Pivot and Power View
- Creating Bar Charts, Line Charts, Pie Charts, Bubble Charts
- Exploring Data Visualizations like Cards and Tiles, Maps using Power View
- Filtering Data with Slicers
- Working with additional properties of Data Visualizations
- Exporting to different formats (Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Share the Dashboard with others
Who Should Attend This Excel Data Analysis Course?
Designed for anyone with minimal or no prior knowledge of Data Analytics and looking to acquire solid foundational skills to understand data better.
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of Excel 2016 or earlier versions.
|w/o GST||w GST|
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.